Albert Einstein (March 14, 1879 – April 18, 1955) was a German scientist and mathematician who developed the ‘General Theory of Relativity’ and was a ‘Theoretical Physicist’. He won the Nobel Prize in physics for his explanation of the photoelectric effect in 1921. His work also had a major impact on the development of atomic energy. With his passion for inquiry, Einstein is the most influential physicist of the 20th century. He describes his thoughts by his lots of sayings. So Albert Einstein quotes are all time popular among all types of people.
Albert Einstein quotes about life and knowledge
Albert Einstein is mostly recognized as one of the greatest minds of all time. Albert Einstein is also known for his influence on philosophy in science. From here you will know Albert Einstein quotes about life and knowledge.
- Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
- The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
- The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.
- Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.
- Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
- The only source of knowledge is experience.
- Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.
- Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
- Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing.
- A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
- I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right.
- Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
- Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
- Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
- In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
- The important thing is to not stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
- Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding.
- It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.
- All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.
- Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
- There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
- Information is not knowledge.
- The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
- Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.
- Once you stop learning, you start dying.
- Without deep reflection, one knows from daily life that one exists for other people.
Hope this Albert Einstein quotes about life and knowledge will inspire you in the long run of your life. You can write down your favorite quotes about Albert Einstein in the comment box and if you have any suggestions feel free to write below.