If you ask anyone about Bruce Lee (27th November,1940- 20th July,1973) and the person will undoubtedly point out that he was a master martial artist.
But did you know ? that he was not only a legendary fighter, there are lots of great qualities in him. He was a graceful magnetic performer, instructor, Hollywood superstar, director, prolific poet, philosopher and a dancer.
His philosophy has caught fire around the whole universe with a new generation seeking consciousness and meaning of life.
He continues to teach people how to cultivate their truest selves and be in harmony with the situations. So Bruce Lee quotes are all time popular people among the whole world.
Bruce Lee quotes to achieve personal growth
Bruce Lee believed in freedom. Freedom of your mind. Liberation. He approached every situation with an open mind. He had a dream, and he followed that dream. He had a vision, he had a calling. He dedicated himself to his work, to his martial arts and to his family. By reading his sayings you will easily achieve your personal growth. Here I have collected some powerful Bruce Lee quotes for you to be honest, successful and happy in life.
- “Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
- “Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
- “Balance your thoughts with action. If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.”
- “Life itself is your teacher, and you are in a state of constant learning.”
- “Real living is living for others.”
- “A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.”
- “A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.”
- “Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.”
- “Don’t pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.”
- “Do not allow negative thoughts to enter your mind for they are the weeds that strangle confidence.”
- “In the middle of chaos lies opportunity.”
- “Preparation for tomorrow is hard work today.”
- “Don’t fear failure. Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.”
- “Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.”
- “It is not a shame to be knocked down by other people. The important thing is to ask when you’re being knocked down, ‘Why am I being knocked down?’ If a person can reflect in this way, then there is hope for this person.”
- “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.”
- “As you think, so shall you become.”
- “I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.”
- “Simplicity is the key to brilliance.”
- “For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
- “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.”
- “To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person.”
- “Learning is never cumulative, it is a movement of knowing which has no beginning and no end.”
- “Absorb what is useful, discard what is not, add what is uniquely your own.”
- “Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.”
- “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.”
- “If you think a thing is impossible, you’ll only make it impossible.”
- “Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light.”
- “Be self aware, rather than a repetitious robot.”
- “If you don’t want to slip up tomorrow, speak the truth today.”
- “In order to taste my cup of water you must first empty your cup.”
- “The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.”
- “Don’t get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water.”
- “I am not teaching you anything. I just help you to explore yourself.”
- “Remember no man is really defeated unless he is discouraged.”
- “A good teacher protects his pupils from his own influence.”
- “Showing off is the fool’s idea of glory.”
- “Don’t think, feel! It is like a finger pointing away to the moon. Don’t concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.”
- “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.”
- “I have always been a martial artist by choice, an actor by profession, but above all, am actualising myself to be an artist of life.”
Bruce Lee was a briliant teacher, a loving father a legendary fighter and a global superstar indeed. In his short lifetime he lived such a meaningful life. Whenever he got chances he shared life-changing wisdom by his quotes. Hope Bruce Lee quotes will help you little wise in life to achieve your personal growth. You can write down your favorite Bruce Lee quotes in the comment box and if you have any suggestions feel free to write below.