Who doesn’t want healthy, glowing and spotless skin? And the most sensitive and important part of a body is our face, right?
But unfortunately, our skin may be damaged by some unwanted scars. These may be stretch marks, accidental marks, acne scars etc. But you can easily solve this problem by applying some effective natural scar removal tips.
10 Effective natural scar removal tips
I will share some miracle tips that can eliminate all your scars within a few weeks. And these all are natural home remedies. So, you don’t have to worry about their side effect. Beside this, it will save your money. And trust me, the more you apply these tips regularly, you will see the result quickly. But you have to beware of one thing that which tips are perfect for you. So here are the super effective natural scar removal tips for you.
- Cleanse the face and steam it to open up the skin pores.
- Take a fresh lemon and extract juice from ½ lemon.
- Then add 1 tablespoon raw honey with it.
- Spread this mix on face and neck as a mask.
- Leave it for 30-40 minutes.
- Rinse it with cold water.
⇒Baking soda-2 tablespoon
⇒Lemon juice-2 tablespoon
- Take 2 tablespoon baking soda in a bowl.
- Mix 2 tablespoon lemon juice with it.
- Stir it well and cleanse the acne affected area.
- Dry it and apply the mixture to the affected area.
- Let it sit for few minutes until dried completely.
- Wash it well and dry the area.
⇒Cinnamon (ground)-1 teaspoon
⇒Nutmeg (ground)-1 teaspoon
- Take 2 tablespoon honey in a bowl.
- Ground 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 teaspoon nutmeg.
- Mix the ingredients until they form a thick paste.
- Apply the mixture to face for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water.
⇒Coconut oil-1 cup
- Take one cup of coconut oil in a saucepan.
- Put rose petals in oil
- Cook this for 20 minutes in low heat
- Let it cool and filter in a jar.
- Apply this mixture to the affected area before sleep.
- Wash it in the next morning.
⇒Apple Cider Vinegar-1 teaspoon
⇒Tea Tree Oil- Few drops
- Mix the Apple Cider Vinegar and Tea Tree Oil properly.
- Apply it on the affected area with a cotton ball.
- Let it sit for a few minutes.
- Then wash it off with water.
⇒Aloe Vera gel-1 tablespoon
⇒Turmeric powder-1 pinch
- Mix 1 tablespoon Aloe Vera gel with a pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Apply it to the affected area.
- Let it sit for minimum 10 minutes.
- Massage the area gently with the wet finger in a circular motion for few minutes.
- Rinse it off with water and dry your skin.
- For better result continue the process minimum 2 times a day.
⇒Tomato juice-3 tablespoons
⇒Sandalwood powder-2 tablespoons
- Blend a small Cucumber smoothly.
- Put it in a bowl and mix it well with 2 tablespoons sandalwood powder and 3
- tablespoons fresh Tomato juice.
- Apply it to the affected area and leave to dry.
- Wash it off with water.
- Pat the skin dry before applying an oil-free moisturizer.
⇒Raw Honey-1 tablespoon
⇒Rose Water-1 tablespoon
- Peeled and grated the potato.
- Take the juice from the grated potato.
- Squeeze half lemon and mixed it with potato.
- Add 1 tablespoon raw honey and rose water with it.
- Apply the mixture to the affected area and let it sit for 15/20 minutes.
- When it dry, just rinse it off with cold water.
⇒Lemon juice-1 tablespoon
⇒Raw honey-1 tablespoon
- Take a fresh lemon and extract juice about 1 tablespoon.
- Then add 1 tablespoon raw honey to it.
- Add one egg white to it.
- Mix all the mixture smoothly.
- Then apply the mixture to the affected area for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
⇒Organic cane sugar-1/2 teaspoon
⇒Olive oil-1 tablespoon
⇒Lemon juice-1 tablespoon
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil with 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Take 1 teaspoon sugar and mix well with it.
- Apply the mixture to the affected area and scrub it smoothly for few minutes.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Then wash it off with cold water.
These all are super effective scar removal home remedies. Such as Aloe Vera, Lemon, Honey, Baking soda, Cucumber, Potato, Cinnamon etc. These remedies are easily available in your kitchen and effective for removing spots. You can follow these natural scar removal tips to get back your glowing and healthy skin again.
If you are interested to know about eye care or hair care you can read my another article on this site. If you get benefited from these tips please comment below. However, if you have a better suggestion you can also add it to the comment box.