It is so natural that a mother loves her kids unconditionally, But it becomes unique when she loves the orphan surrounding her in the same way.
Mother Teresa is one of the unique people among them. Though she is not alive in this world, she still lives in millions of peoples heart by her deeds.
Mother Teresa, in full Saint Teresa Of Calcutta, also called Saint Mother Teresa, Original name Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu. She was an Albanian-Indian missionary and Roman Catholic.
Her entire life was fully devoted to helping the poor, the sick, the needy and the helpless. She helped the people without any expectations and found the true happiness of life.
I have collected some of her quotes that inspired us to love and help the people in life who can’t give us anything in return. And here are Mother Teresa’s quotes for you.
Mother Teresa’s quotes show the way to help needy and orphan.
1. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
2. Do ordinary things with extraordinary love.
3. Spread love everywhere you go, let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
4. Beauty is not in the face. Beauty is a light in the heart.
5. You have never really lived until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.
6. Be kind whenever possible, it is always possible.
7. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
8. I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; Together we can do great things.
9. If you can’t feed a hundred people, then just feed one.
10. Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, beautiful thing.
11. It’s not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving.
12. Joy is prayer; joy is strength: joy is love; Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.
13. We must know that we have been created for greater things, not just to be a number in the world, not just go for diplomas and degrees this work and that work. We have been created in order to love and to be loved.
14. We need to find god, and cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature –trees, flowers, grass-grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence. We need silence to be able to touch souls.
15. Never worry about numbers. Help one person at a time, and always start with the person nearest you.
16. Peace begins with smile.
17. You are greater than you know.
18. Never be so busy as not to think of others.
19. Life is love, enjoy it. Life is mystery, know it. Life is a promise, fulfill it.
20. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it.
21. There is no key to happiness; the door is always open.
22. If you want to change the world, go home and love your family.
23. A life not lived for others is not a life.
24. Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.
25.Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
26. If we really want to love we must learn how to forgive.
27. Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
28. Be the living expression of God’s kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
29. We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.
30. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
31. Go out into the world today and love the people you meet. Let your presence light new light in the hearts of people.
32. If you want a love message to be heard, it has got to be sent out. To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it.
33. The poor are great! The poor are wonderful! The poor are very generous! They give us much more than what we give them.
34. The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it.
35. Doctors can heal the body, but it is music that uplifts the spirit.
Hope these Mother Teresa’s quotes will inspire you to stand beside the poor, orphan and needy people around you. Feel free to write down any suggestions about her sayings below the comment box. And if you like Mother Teresa’s quotes you can share it with your near and dear one.